Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Ella Nolan Plastic Surgery Before and After Nose Job and Breast Implants

Ella Nolan Hints that her Plastic Surgery was Free

Earlier this week news came out that Ella Nolan of 'Bachelor Pad 2' had several surgeries to improve her body. She was in surgery for 5 1/2 hours to get several things done. Ella mentioned that after seeing herself on television she wanted these things changed.

She received rhinoplasty, breast implants, and liposuction on three areas of her body. The surgeries were done by Erica Rose's father. Dr. Franklin Rose performed all of the surgeries on Ella.

Ella mentioned on the show several times that she was a single mom and needed money. She was having financial problems and wanted to buy a home for her son. Fans of the show have been giving her a hard time now thinking that she spent money on plastic surgery instead of her child.

Bachelor Pad Plastic Surgery: Ella Nolan Transforms!

Ella Nolan, the all-American mom from The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad, had it all after the show concluded, and couldn't be happier with her new body.

"TV magnifies all your flaws, and seeing my profile really bothered me," Nolan tells Life & Style. Take a look at these before and after pics of Ella Nolan:
Ella Nolan Before and After

"I've always wanted my breasts done. Before I got pregnant with my son, Ethan, about 10 years ago, my boobs were fabulous," Ella laments.

"They haven't been the same since."

Personally, we're a little disappointed, given that Ella stood out on the Pad as one of the few who seemed secure with her natural appearance.

Don't get us wrong, we're still rooting for her to beat Vienna Girardi on the season finale. She just didn't need to replicate Vienna's nose job.

Her plastic surgeon, Dr. Franklin Rose, who is also the dad of Ella's nut job co-star Erica Rose, tells Life & Style that everything went well.

"We removed 3 liters of fat from her hips, thighs and abdomen," Dr. Rose says, revoltingly. "That should bring her down at least four dress sizes."

"Her breasts, a small B, were enlarged to a large C-small D."

"I got everything I wanted. I feel incredible," Ella says, revealing her new body in this photo shoot. "I can't stop touching my new boobs!"

Ella Nolan gets plastic surgery from dad of 'Bachelor Pad' contestant

Ella Nolan has outed herself as the other recent Bachelor Pad patient of plastic surgeon Dr. Franklin Rose, the father of fellow contestant Erica Rose.

Nolan recently revealed she underwent a five-and-a-half hour operation in which she received a nose job, breast implants and liposuction to her stomach, thighs and hips, Life & Style reported Wednesday. 

"I got everything I wanted. I feel incredible," the 31-year-old hairstylist and single mom from Nashville, TN told Life & Style while participating in a September 4 photo shoot for the magazine.

"I can't stop touching my new boobs!"

The former The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love bachelorette said how she looked on television sparked her desire to get work done.

According to Dr. Rose, the procedures Nolan underwent were fairly drastic.

"We removed three liters of fat from her hips, thighs and lower abdomen," Dr. Rose told Life & Style.

"That should bring her down at least four dress sizes. Her breasts, a small B, were enlarged to a large C-small D."

During an interview with Reality TV World earlier this week, Erica Rose had revealed that in addition to Vienna Girardi, a second Bachelor Pad contestant had also recently received plastic surgery from her father but declined to identify the person.

"I can't reveal who, so I'm not going to, but actually another cast member recently went to my dad for plastic surgery. So, you're going to have to wait until the finale to see who that was!" she said.

"I don't mind helping other people look better. I'm not like that kind of girl that is competitive with other girls that way. I want everyone to look prettier."