Saturday, August 17, 2013

Gordon Ramsay Plastic Surgery Before and After Botox and Facelift

Gordon Ramsay Wimps Out, Won't Cook vs Bobby Flay

Gordon Ramsay it all came down to who could out-cook who and today Flay tells Eater Vegas that Ramsay "wasn't interested" in competing in a charity cook off in Las Vegas.
Ramsay kicked off the feud in a profile for Men's Journal when he said that he could out-cook Bobby Flay. "That's why I laugh when they say, 'Let's see if he's a real chef. Let's get him up against Bobby Flay on 'Iron Chef.',' said Ramsay. "I'm like, 'Fucking do me a favor...come on. I've forgotten more than he's known!'"

Flay fired back and challenged Ramsay to a cook-off: "Disappointed but noted. Let's settle this like men, in the kitchen! No words, just knives. Show up or shut up." Ramsay talked even more shit and said he could out-cook Flay even with a 45-minute head start. Tweeted Ramsay in March: "RT 1hr cook off you've got a 45min Head start !!!!! DONE !"

Ramsay has also revealed the real critics who made him have surgery: his own kids!
In 2009, the tough-talking F Word host had the deep diagonal creases on his chin filled in by a plastic surgeon, a move clearly intended to make him seem slightly less threatening on U.S. television.

But in 2010 the TV chef has claimed how he became paranoid about the lines after his very own children kept making fun of him about them and after he woke on morning to find out his daughter trying to "squeeze pound coins in" to the cracks.

Ramsay was quoted as saying: "I've got four children, and they've become: "Dad, why have you got so many wrinkles on your face when Clementine's daddy has no wrinkles?"

"The lines were pretty horrific, like Scarface, and I was never embarrassed by it but my children helped me become more paranoid about it," Ramsay continued.
"You've seen the articles: craggy face, map of Wales, ugly, deflated rugby ball. There's only so much s*** you want to take. I woke up in the morning and Matilda (his daughter) was trying to squeeze pound coins in there," Ramsay stated.

Ramsay added that in image-conscious Los Angeles, one make-up artist reacted with horror to his face, asking whether he had been in a car crash as a kid.

"Simon Cowell suggested that now I'm a success in America, I should do something, so I had a filler put under the deep crevices. It hurt," Ramsay said.

Ramsay revealed to Radio Times: "My mother said they were smile lines. I could deal with that at 21, but not at 42".

In 2009 Ramsay admitted to using Botox and even decided to get botox injections again.

In a recent interview Gordon not only revealed having had botox, but also using the same doctor as Simon.

Gordon Ramsay turned to cosmetic surgery after his children tried to put coins in his wrinkles
He told recently how Simon Cowell was the one who advised him to have his wrinkled chin straightened out.

Now Gordon Ramsay has revealed the real critics who made him have cosmetic surgery - his own children.

Last year, Ramsay had the deep diagonal creases on his chin filled in by a cosmetic surgeon, a move apparently intended to make him look slightly less threatening on U.S. television.

But now the TV chef has told how he became paranoid about the lines after his very own children kept mocking him about them, and after he woke on morning to discover his daughter trying to 'squeeze pound coins in' to the cracks.

He said: 'I've got four children, and they've become "Dad, why have you got so many wrinkles on your face when Clementine's daddy has no wrinkles?"

'The lines were pretty horrific, like Scarface, and I was never embarrassed by it but my children helped me become more paranoid about it.

'You've seen the articles: craggy face, map of Wales, ugly, deflated rugby ball. There's only so much s*** you want to take. I woke up in the morning and Matilda (his daughter) was trying to squeeze pound coins in there.'

Ramsay added that in image-conscious Los Angeles, one make-up artist reacted with horror to his face, asking whether he had been in a car crash as a child.

Speaking of the procedure, he said: 'It took four minutes each side, lasered not Botoxed. No one noticed until I mentioned it. When you don't say anything you're classified as a liar, so you can't win.

'Am I going to have any more work done? Of course I'm not going to have any more f***ing work done. The amazing guy who did it said to me, "Let's get one thing right. I am not, under any circumstances, ever going to touch that forehead.".'