Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Gene Simmons Plastic Surgery Before and After Facelift Photos

Gene Simmons, the lead singer of KISS, underwent several plastic surgeries while filming his reality show “Gene Simmons Family Jewels”. Gene had a face lift, liposuction and a tummy tuck performed, and his girlfriend Shannon Tweed had a face lift as well.
Here is the interview Gene Simmons gave AETV.com regarding his choice to have plastic surgery:

“How did you decide to get a facelift?
The face lift happened matter of factly. I decided to do it and when Leslie Greif, one of the executive producers on the show, asked if he could film it, I said, “Why not?”

Did anyone try and change your mind?
The kids weren’t that crazy about it, but went along with my decision. They trust my instincts. Shannon was fine with it. Matter of fact, she went with me. [In regards to] the rest of the world, I hardly ask or share info with anyone else.
Besides the facelift, were you considering getting anything else done? If so, what?
I also had tummy tuck and took some off of my man boob.

Ten years ago, I never thought about it. That doesn’t mean I had fast and rigid rules. I don’t. I never did. I always give myself the option to make up my mind when and where.

Shannon Tweed Should Never Had Gotten a Facelift

Last year Shannon Tweed and Gene Simmons underwent his & hers facelifts and I just happened upon some recent photos of the two. I think their facelifts look horrible!

Shannon Tweed & Gene Simmons before & after facelifts:

Both of them looked MUCH better before their plastic surgeon pulled their faces too tight across their skulls. In my opinion, both of them look much older after the facelifts and now they have that “obviously had plastic surgery” look to them. Yuck.

Oh well, at least they screwed up their faces together, right? I do think Gene and Shannon are a cute couple. Here is a picture of them from 1991.
Gene Simmons: Before and After Plastic Surgery

Kiss frontman Gene Simmons and his wife went in for facelifts in 2007 to take years off their faces. Gene especially wanted the extra skin around his chin removed. There’s definitely a difference between his pre-surgery days in 2004 (left) and now (right).